Dates: October 12th, 2018 - October 14th, 2018
Starts: Montecatini Terme on Friday, October 12th, 2018
Ends: Montecatini Terme, TuscanySunday 14th October
Difficulty Rating: 5 – suitable for physically fit people used to intense physical activity, and trekking in mountainous terrain up to 6 hrs per day. Tour includes trekking, scrambling mountain trails and iron way.
Experience and good/athletic fitness preparation required.
Maximum elevation we will reach during the tour is about 1800 asl. Alert for vertigo or fear of heights due to some steep/vertical passages.
Accommodation: Twin share hotel (1 night); Mountain Refuge - twin shared rooms (1 night)
In oder to complete your booking please fill in this form and then proceed with the payment under the Availability section
- Accommodation 2 nights:
- 1 Overnight pre-tour in twin shared room 4* hotel in Montecatini
- 1 overnight in twin shared room at Refuge incl. bedlinen
- Tourist tax where required
- Ground transfers
- Meals: as per program
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 picnic lunches
- 1 dinner
- Beverages: non alcoholic beverages during meals. 1 glass wine included, Water and fresh fruits during the trip
- Qualified experienced Alpine Guide for 2 days ( helmet, harness and ferrata kit)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Flight tickets
- Travel Cancellation/Medical/ Evacuation insurance
- Expenses due to withdrawal of the program
- All what not expressly mentioned in the section “Inclusions”
Extra services payable via the agency:
- Luggage storage service:
Any luggage not needed during your pre-summit tour can be stored in Montecatini.
This service has a cost of € 13,00 per person and includes the luggage storage and transfer to the hotel of the Summit, in case it would be different from the one used upon arrival.
from 59 to 31 days prior to the start of the tour: 15% of the total Travel Package amount
from 30 to 22 days prior to the start of the tour: 25% of the total Travel Package amount
from 21 to 8 days prior to the start of the tour: 70% of the total Travel Package amount
from 7 to no show, or if you cut short your holiday : 100% of the total amount
Cancellations shall be communicated to us in writing by read receipt email. The date of the cancellation is the one we receive the communication.