Leave the city of Florence behind and explore one of the most popular Tuscany landscapes, the Chianti. Dive into a region famous for its delicious wines, pastoral beauties and food tradition.
Take a stroll in the tiny centre of Greve in Chianti, with the characteristic portico-lined square, and enjoy the medieval dream-like setting of the nearby castle-village of Montefioralle.
Set on the top of a gentle hill, a medieval castle will welcome us on a visit of its wine cellars, and vineyards. Following we will delight our palate with a typical Tuscan lunch, accompanied by local produced Chianti wines
Relax in the garden of the castle, overlooking the mesmerizing countryside, before heading back to your hotel.
- The quaint atmosphere of Greve in Chianti
- The dream-like setting of the medieval village of Montefioralle
- The extensive vineyards and ancient wine cellars of a historic Chianti castle
- Visit, lunch and wine tasting at the castle
09.00 pick up at your hotel
09.50 arrival in Greve in Chianti and free time for a walk in the town centre
10.50 departure to Montefioralle ( approx. 10 minutes drive)
11.45 departure to the castle
12.00 visit of the castle followed by lunch and wine tasting
Return to Florence after Lunch
- Except departure and castle visit time, all other timings are approximate and can be agreed upon between you and the driver.
- The visit to the Castle is up to 18 Pers.
- Private transportation with english speaking driver ( 6 hours availability)
- Visit of a Chianti castle ( max. 18 pers.)
- Lunch and wine tasting at the Chianti castle
All what not expressly mentioned in "What's included"